|Location:||Old Town, Alexandria, VA|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst to fill openings with a company located in Arlington, VA. Interested candidates should possess a BA or BS degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business and 2-3 years of professional service in one of the following disciplines (or a combination thereof): pricing, financial analysis, market research, or consulting focused on providing business strategies, competitive intelligence, or market research within the Federal marketplace.
- Support cost/price proposals of varying complexities for Government customers.
- Participate in the proposal pricing process.
- Performs detailed review, analysis, and communication of solicitation requirements, to help ensure overall compliance.
- Develops pricing strategies and reviews, analyzes and compiles cost and pricing data.
- Prepares cost/business volumes.
- Develops flexible financial models to support cost/price proposals and assist management decision making.
- Assists in the development and presentation of price strategy to senior executives.
- Performs analysis of estimates against previous cost experience and recommends adjustments.
- Reviews Requests for Proposals to identify pricing requirements and contractual terms and conditions.
- Prepare timely, accurate, and compliant cost and business proposals in accordance with corporate and customer pricing policies and procedures, solicitation requirements and disclosure statements.
- Assures cost or pricing is reasonable and realistic.
- May participate in negotiation of contract proposals, engineering changes of price re-determination.
- Interact with capture team members, business development and contracts departments, and the executive management to fully understand Level of Effort and pricing requirements.
- Report to Pricing Manager on day-to-day tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 2-3 years of professional service in one of the following disciplines (or a combination thereof): pricing, financial analysis, market research, or consulting focused on providing business strategies, competitive intelligence, or market research within the Federal marketplace.
- Government proposal experience highly preferred
- Experience reading and responding to government solicitations and FBO.gov
- In lieu of experience, New Graduates with minimum GPA 3.0 may apply.
- Understanding of federal government pricing process and policies, FAR, DFAR, compliance matrixes, and GSA Schedule contracts
- Understanding of Wage Determinations for Service Contract Act (SCA) employees
- Understanding of the concept of cost vs. price, direct and indirect rate structures, professional compensation structures (salary and fringe), and labor classifications (Exempt and non-exempt)
- Use of Microsoft Office applications with an advanced level of expertise in Excel, including experience creating pivot tables, complex formulas, and multiple spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail, creativity and inquisitiveness.
- Ability to be equally successful working independently and within a team.
- Good organizational skills specifically around manipulating spreadsheets to conduct what-if analysis.
- Ability to generate moderate to complex Excel spreadsheets for presentation to leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possesses and displays high ethical and business standards
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods.
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of advanced Microsoft Excel experience do you have?
- How many years of federal government pricing experience do you have?
- How many years of government proposal experience do you have?
- How many years of of Wage Determinations for SCA employees experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?