|Position||Physician (Complementary & Alternative Medicine Physician)|
|Location:||Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, DC|
Complementary & Alternative Medicine Physician
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Complementary & Alternative Medicine Physician to fill openings with a company located on Joint Base Andrews, MD and Joint Base Anacostia- Bolling, DC.
Interested candidates should possess a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college and been employed for a minimum of 4 years.
- Provide a full range of Integrative Medicine services.
- Technically direct, perform or assist in the instruction of, other health care professionals seeing patients within the scope of their clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Provide educational instruction to residents, medical students, and student registered nurse anesthetists.
- Prescribe and dispense medications as delineated by the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
- Promote preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree/Education: Physician will possess a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate Degree in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association or permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Certifications/Licensures: Must possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certifications.
Board eligible or board certified.
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Board Certification?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPR?
- How many years of acupuncture therapy experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?