|Location:||Fort Hood, TX|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to fill an exciting position with a company located in Fort Hood, Texas. Interested candidates shall hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree and shall have been continuously employed in the practice of Psychiatry or in training for two of the past 3 years.
- Will demonstrate efficient use of online medical charting ensuring that all encounters are appropriately completed within 72 hours.
- Outpatient psychiatric evaluation and treatment of active duty soldiers.
- shall assess and resolve complex social, economic and psycho-social problems that may impact on service members’ and their families’ medical treatment by providing direct casework services, to include screening, assessment, treatment, referral, consultation, and education.
- Shall assess and resolve complex social, economic and psycho-social problems that may impact on service members’ and their families’ medical treatment as inpatients or while the service member is being evaluated for medical discharge.
- Shall conduct psycho-social evaluations and provide therapeutic interventions including medication management.
- Shall evaluate the impact of diagnosis or lack of diagnosis with unexplained chronic symptoms on individual and family systems as well as assess patient’s functioning with work, family and routines of daily living and identify areas needing continued support, resources and treatment in order to assist patients.
- Shall provide services to high-risk populations including service members pending medical discharge due to physical and or behavioral health injuries/illnesses.
- Shall support local and remote Soldier Readiness Processing (SRP) events that prepare large numbers of service members for mobilization deployment, demobilization, and redeployment in clinical and non-clinical settings. This support shall include a provision of behavioral health clinical care management services, screening, evaluation and referrals for Service Members who report deployment-related symptoms.
- Shall develop, implement, and maintain a partnership with patients, other service providers and community resources as applicable.
- Shall develop a comprehensive treatment plan in accordance with behavioral health care standards for patients and their families.
- Shall arrange for appropriate, timely follow-up for patients care.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree/Education: A graduate with a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree.
Certifications/Licensures: Must possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) by way of an American Heart Association approved program.
Must have or obtain a current, valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Registration number.
Possess a valid unrestricted license in at least one of the 50 states, and/or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or territories of the United States.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: DEA?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Psychiatrist?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?