|Location:||Fort Sill, OK|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to fill openings with a company located on Fort Sill, OK. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and have a minimum of 1 year or more experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Provide full spectrum of occupational therapy services in accordance with the scope of clinical privileges granted by the company.
- Evaluate and treat deficits in occupational performance components that include motor, neuro-musculoskeletal, cognitive, social, and psychological dysfunction.
- Provide assessment, education and training in the areas of health promotion and disease/injury prevention, to include prevention of psychological dysfunction and stress management.
- Administer and interpret occupational therapy assessment and evaluation tools.
- Interpret evaluation findings to develop and coordinate intervention plans, including goals and methods to achieve stated goals.
- Implement the intervention plans directly or in collaboration with others.
- Communicate and/or collaborate with the patients, family members, caregivers, interdisciplinary professionals or other individuals verbally and in writing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree/Education: Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from an accredited college.
Certifications/Licensures: Must possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of Occupational Therapist experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?