PositionNurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Location:Fort Hood, TX

Job Description

CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, to fill openings with a company located in Fort Hood, TX. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of one (1) year of work experience.


Responsible for a full range of diagnostic examinations, the development of treatment plans when indicated and delivery of treatment within the personnel and equipment capabilities of the medical treatment facility. Request and interpret laboratory tests, procedures, and consultations as considered appropriate.

Participates in the examination, evaluation, and disposition of soldiers in the Soldier Medical Readiness Center’ (SMRC) clinic.

Provide and document medical advice to soldiers by telephone as appropriate and in accordance with MTF protocols.

Other duties as assigned.

Degree/Education: Must possess a minimum of a Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited university.

Certifications/Licensures: Must possess current Basic Life Support (BCLS) certification.


Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.

CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.

Job Type: Full-time

Application Questions

Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
  • Do you have the following license or certification: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)?
  • Do you have the following license or certification: BCLS?
  • Do you have the following license or certification: Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC)?
  • Do you have the following license or certification: National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants?
  • How many years of related work experience do you have?