Position:Clinical Psychologist
LocationBeaufort, SC

Job Description

CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist to fill openings with a company located in Beaufort, SC. Interested candidates should possess two years of experience in the last four years of full-time post-licensure experience as a Clinical Psychologist in the provision of in-depth mental health diagnostic evaluations and evidence-based psychotherapy in (CBT), (DBT), (CPT), (PE) and (EMDR).


  • Administer programs of treatment to mentally and emotionally disturbed individual adjustments to life.
  • Help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
  • Assist in treating rehabilitation patients.
  • Treat individuals in times of personal crisis such as a divorce or death of a loved one.
  • Interview patients and study medical and social case histories.
  • Diagnose and evaluate mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administer programs of treatment.
  • Other duties as assigned.


Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.

CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.

Job Type: Full-time

Application Questions

Please be prepared to answer the following questions:

  • Do you have the following license or certification: Basic Life Support (BLS)?
  • What is the highest level of education you have completed?
  • How many years of Licensed Clinical Psychologist experience do you have?
  • Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?