CentralCare Inc. is currently looking for a Care Coordinator to fill an opening with a company located in Miesenbach, Germany. Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or health related field with experience teaching 1-3 classes in the last year.
- Collect, track and report MTF/AES Trusted Care Progress Updates against all milestones to MAJCOM and AFMOA via phone interviews, virtual calls (i.e. webinars, skype), and or emails in order to form an accurate assessment of that MTF’s/AES progress and effectiveness of that organization’s transformation to high reliability.
- Ensure coaching is at the level of the AFMS expectations/Standard Work during these interactions.
- Perform on-site sustainment visits to assess and coach MTF/AES staff members on Trusted Care activities.
- Train MAJCOM and MTF/AES staff on Trusted Care activities and requirements.
- Collect Trusted Care products from MTFs/AES (i.e. Theme of Month videos, Trusted Care Heroes, Safety Stories, etc.).
- Lead monthly calls with respective MTFs to provide coaching, share safety stories, question and answer sessions, synchronization across multiple MTFs within respective MAJCOMS, share/identify leading practices, performance measures/metrics, and assess risks, barriers or concerns in collaboration with MAJCOM leadership.
- Monitor MTF/AES Trusted Care metrics and report trends to MAJCOM leadership.
- Serve as a MAJCOM point of contact for Unit Trusted Care Champions to communicate any MTF/AES concerns/issues.
- Collect and provide AFMOA with Trusted Care initiatives, activities, outcomes and any identified leading practices from their respective MTFs/AES units.
- Communicate MTF staffing, training, knowledge, or any other gaps to MAJCOM leadership.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
- Must be a U.S citizen
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Healthcare or health related field
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Certified Instructor in Error Prevention Safety Behaviors, Leader Methods, and Safety Coach Trainer by Healthcare Performance Improvement
- Previously taught 3 classes in the last year, minimum requirement of 1 in the past year
- TeamSTEPPS® Master Trainer by Agency for Research & Quality (AHRQ) or American Hospital Association™ (AHA)
- Communicates clearly in English, both orally and in writing
- Self-directed and possesses leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and mentor others through use of training and coaching skills
- 5 years hands on experience using standard software programs; Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Suite
- Working knowledge of latest versions of office automation software and recognize potential enhancements or limitations of new software utilized within their area of expertise and or tasking
- Working knowledge of Government regulations, policies, procedures, and limitations within their scope of responsibilities
- Travel is required at the request of the Government and within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS)
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Salary: €55,000.00 to €68,893.00 /year
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of Training experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you in Miesenbach?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS for Healthcare Providers?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Coach Trainer by Healthcare Performance Improvement?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Instructor?