|Position||Administrative Assistant, Clinical|
|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
**THIS POSITION HAS SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING**
CentralCare Inc. is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to fill an opening with a facility located in Falls Church, VA. Interested candidates must have working knowledge of latest versions of office automation software and recognize potential enhancements or limitations of new software utilized within their area of expertise and or tasking.
- Collect and collate data from respective SMEs, AOs or Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR)/Office of Coordinating Responsibility (OCR).
- Manage organizational email boxes, calendars, coordinate meetings, and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Track progress updates from DCR Headquarters Air Force (HAF), AFMOA, and MTF/AES sustainment efforts.
- Assist in managing websites (i.e. Knowledge Exchange, Milsuite) in area of responsibility.
- Administer, collect and analyze survey data.
- Attend Trusted Care meetings and create meeting minutes as requested.
- Design/revise monthly communication products.
- Graduate of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in Healthcare or health-related field.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certifications
- Must have a working knowledge of latest versions of office automation software and recognize potential enhancements or limitations of new software utilized within their area of expertise and or tasking.
- Working knowledge of Government regulations, policies, procedures, and limitations within their scope of responsibilities.
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of Administrative Assistant experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS for Healthcare Providers?