|Location:||Langley AFB, Hampton, VA|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Social Worker Case Manager to fill openings with a company located in Bethesda, MD. Interested candidates should have a minimum of one (1) year within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work/healthcare management for adults, children, families, seniors, or groups.
- Serves as Mental Health Case Management Function Leader, supervises staff in the performance of case management functions; assigns and manages staff caseloads.
- Provides clinical supervision to unlicensed providers of care and mental health technicians.
- Participates in ongoing collection of data for research and process improvement programming.
- Participates in the orientation and training of other staff.
- Serves on committees, work groups, and task forces at the facility.
- Completes medical record documentation and coding, and designated tracking logs and data reporting as required by local MTF/AF/DoD instructions, policies, and guidance.
- Provides care coordination and follow up planning for individuals being transitioned from inpatient psychiatric units and/or follow up from an emergency department visit or medical hospital admission following a non-fatal suicide attempt.
- Establishes and maintains high touch communication with high-risk individuals until a full hand-off and connection is made with the next level of care or provider.
- Gathers assessment data and facilitates care coordination planning.
- Collaborates with individual and team to develop individualized, collaborative safety plans
- Provides at least monthly calls for each patient on the caseload; also responds to patients calling in as the circumstance arises.
- Provides at least weekly face to face contact with each patient on the caseload enrolled in High-Risk Suicide Pathway (HSRP); this may be in clinic or in unit, depending on patient desire.
- Provides monthly contact with Commanders of each patient on the caseload (telephonic or in person).
- Provides weekly contact with Commander’s of each patient on the caseload enrolled in the HRSP (telephonic or in person).
- Provides mobile crisis management throughout MTF; completes suicide risk assessments, safety planning, and coordinates inpatient admissions when required.
- Oversees MHC HRSP; coordinates and chairs weekly Multi-D Tx Team Mtgs (MCCC).
- Participates in Utilization Management/Case Management meetings to review and identify opportunities to improve treatment provided and recommend corrective action when problems exist.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of Social Work experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: LCSW?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?