|Location:||Buckley AFB, Aurora, CO|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Social Worker Case Manager to fill openings with a company located on Buckley, AFB, Aurora, CO. Interested candidates should have a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) and possess a minimum of one (1) year within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work/healthcare management for adults, children, families, seniors, or groups.
- Serves as Mental Health Case Management Function Leader, supervises staff in the performance of case management functions; assigns and manages staff caseloads.
- Provides clinical supervision to unlicensed providers of care and mental health technicians.
- Participates in ongoing collection of data for research and process improvement programming.
- Participates in the orientation and training of other staff.
- Serves on committees, work groups, and task forces at the facility.
- Completes medical record documentation and coding, and designated tracking logs and data reporting as required by local MTF/AF/DoD instructions, policies, and guidance.
- Provides care coordination and follow up planning for individuals being transitioned from inpatient psychiatric units and/or follow up from an emergency department visit or medical hospital admission following a non-fatal suicide attempt.
- Establishes and maintains high touch communication with high-risk individuals until a full hand-off and connection is made with the next level of care or provider.
- Gathers assessment data and facilitates care coordination planning.
- Collaborates with individual and team to develop individualized, collaborative safety plans
- Provides at least monthly calls for each patient on the caseload; also responds to patients calling in as the circumstance arises.
- Provides at least weekly face to face contact with each patient on the caseload enrolled in High-Risk Suicide Pathway (HSRP); this may be in clinic or in unit, depending on patient desire.
- Provides monthly contact with Commanders of each patient on the caseload (telephonic or in person).
- Provides weekly contact with Commanders of each patient on the caseload enrolled in the HRSP (telephonic or in person).
- Provides mobile crisis management throughout MTF; completes suicide risk assessments, safety planning, and coordinates inpatient admissions when required.
- Oversees MHC HRSP; coordinates and chairs weekly Multi-D Tx Team Mtgs (MCCC).
- Participates in Utilization Management/Case Management meetings to review and identify opportunities to improve treatment provided and recommend corrective action when problems exist.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree/Education: Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Certifications/Licensures: Basic Life Support; Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of Social Work experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: LCSW?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?