|Position||Registered Nurse, Clinical|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
**THIS POSITION HAS SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING**
CentralCare Inc. is currently looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to fill an opening for a Clinical RN located in San Antonio, TX. Interested candidates should have 5 years of inpatient/outpatient clinical experience and 1 year of instructor experience and willing to be certified to teach Safety Behavior/Error Prevention, Leader Methods and Safety Coach Trainer courses.
- Track findings from MTF/AES progress updates, isolate trends, recommend process improvements and identify leading practices to the field in the area of quality and evidence based practice.
- Assist in developing Trusted Care requirements into Air Force Policy and Procedures.
- Assist MAJCOM leadership to ensure needs of the MTFs/AES are being identified and met.
- Assist in the development of Standards and Evaluation criteria for Trusted Care.
- Prepare, develop, and present a wide variety of documents including letters, staff summary sheets, transmittals, bullet papers, spreadsheets, presentations as needed.
- Attend/lead Trusted Care meetings, webinars and coaching calls. Respond to Trusted Care questions using approved AFMS communication channels.
- Coordinate with the management levels, as required by DoD policies or procedures.
- Assist the Government in a smooth transition of services when a change of personnel is necessary, whether due to Contractor personnel’s notice of discontinuance of service or by Government cancellation of the contract.
- Perform on-site sustainment visits to assess and coach MTF/AES staff members on Trusted Care activities.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s program of Registered Nursing.
- Active, valid, current, and unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a registered nurse in any US state/jurisdiction.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- 5 years of inpatient/outpatient clinical experience
- 1 year of instructor experience and willing to be certified to teach Safety Behavior/Error Prevention, Leader Methods and Safety Coach Trainer courses.
- 1 year experience running continuous process improvement projects
- 5 years hands on experience using standard software programs such as the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Suite
- 3 years of clinical Department of Defense (DoD) or military experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of latest versions of office automation software and recognize potential enhancements or limitations of new software utilized within their area of expertise and or tasking.
- Have working knowledge of Government regulations, policies, procedures, and limitations within their scope of responsibilities.
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS for Healthcare Providers?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Registered Nurse (RN)?
- How many years of clinical DOD military experience do you have?
- How many years of inpatient/outpatient clinical experience do you have?
- How many years of instructor experience do you have?
- How many years of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional experience do you have?
- How many years of Process Improvement experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?