|Position||Physician – Family Practice|
|Location:||Andrews AFB, MD|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Physician – Family Practice to fill openings with a company located on Joint Base Andrews, MD and Joint Base Anacostia- Bolling, DC. Interested candidates should Hold a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.). Candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training)
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF.
- Direct, perform or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certifications/Licensures: Basic Life Support (BLS)
Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine.
Current board certification by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (AOBFM).
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of Physician – Family Practice experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Active and unrestricted license to practice medicine?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Current board certification?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?