|Position||Physician (Emergency Medicine)|
|Location:||Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, DC|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Physician (Emergency Medicine) to fill openings with a company located in Joint Base Andrews & Anacostia Bolling AFB. Interested candidates should have successfully completed an Undergraduate Program, Medical School (M.D. or D.O.), Internship, and Residency Program and a minimum of 1 year experience within preceding 3 years.
- Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergency patients.
- Reassure and treat non-acute conditions in priority as established by medical triage
- Provide definitive medical care to reduce the emergency medical condition and enable the patient to safely pursue follow-up care as an outpatient as required. Interpret tests results and evaluate findings.
- Prepare and document appropriate history, physical examinations, and preoperative diagnosis. Maintain documentation of all treatment provided. Prepare appropriate patient profile changes.
- Respond to “Code Blue” (cardiac or respiratory arrest) medical emergency alerts within the hospital and provide resuscitation treatment until more specialized treatment arrives.
- Dispatch and provide medical control for ambulances in accordance with company procedures.
- Accompany emergency services technicians on ambulance runs when indicated by the nature of the emergency and in accordance with leadership guidance and procedures.
- Provide house staff teaching, prepare and deliver resident lectures, attend department grand rounds and other scheduled academic activities.
- Attend the Emergency Service’s monthly staff meetings and any additional committee meetings.
- Shall assume additional administrative or clinical duties as requested or needed to ensure sustainment of normal clinic operations and ensure compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree/Education: Physician will have successfully completed an Undergraduate Program, Medical School (M.D. or D.O.), Internship, and Residency Program.
Certifications/Licensures: Basic Life Support (BLS), BCLS, ACLS, ATLS and special training in Emergency Medicine.
Hold at least one unrestricted valid medical license in a state, territory, or commonwealth of the
U.S. and will at a minimum be Board Eligible.
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: ACLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: ATLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BCLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: unrestricted valid medical license?
- How many years of emergency medicine experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?