|Location:||Andrews AFB, MD|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to fill openings with a company located on Joint Base Andrews, MD and Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC. Interested candidates should Hold a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.), have at least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months and completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF.
- Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains and evaluates data through interview techniques.
- Diagnoses psychiatric disorders.
- Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
- Recommends dispositions of psychiatric cases.
- Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
- Serves as medical and psychiatric consultant to clinical psychologists and clinical social workers.
- Advises on kind and quality of psychiatric supplies and equipment.
- Coordinates psychiatric services with other medical activities.
- Instructs interns and residents in psychiatric principles and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certifications/Licensures: Basic Life Support (BLS)
Current board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Active and Unrestricted License to practice medicine?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Current Board Certification?
- How many years of Psychiatrist experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?