|Position:||LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/ LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE|
|Location:||GULFPORT, MS, WASHINGTON DC|
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to fill openings with a company located in Bethesda, MD. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 1 year within the last 3 years of acute care experience within a hospital setting.
- Prepare all medical records and reports as required in support of services rendered and as required by WRNMMC standard Operating Procedures, Federal Law, or Service Regulation.
- Participate in clinic Quality Assurance and Process Improvement programs as required meeting the standards of WRNMMC and the Joint Commission.
- Comply with all safety and infection control procedures and practices associated with WRNMMC and OSHA.
- Initiate and perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation on adults and children and assist with other emergency life-saving measures.
- Serve as member of resuscitation team or emergency code team.
- Operate defibrillators, electrocardiograph (EKG) machines, and cardiac monitors when appropriate.
- Interpret and implement an established patient care plan in order to provide quality patient care.
- Give instructions to clients, families, and other HCP in order to meet the patient’s health care needs.
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship (certified copy of birth certificate or naturalization papers.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current, active, valid, unrestricted license in at least one U.S. State, District of Columbia, Commonwealth, Territory, or jurisdiction.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers training by AHA and HRC.
- Minimum of 1 year within the last 3 years of acute care experience within a hospital setting.
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Registered Nurse (RN)?
- How many years of acute care experience do you have?
- How many years of healthcare experience do you have?
- How many years of Long Term Care (LTC) experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?