|Location:||Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking a Endodontist to fill openings with a company located in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Interested candidates Shall be a graduate of ADA-accredited dental school with either a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree and have a minimum of one (1) year on a full-time basis in the practice of dentistry, or be a recent (1-year) graduate of an accredited, post-graduate dentistry training program.
- Serves as dental officer providing direct patient care in a dental and/or medical treatment facility.
- Examines teeth, gums and related tissues using dental instruments, dental radiographs and other diagnostic instruments.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats diseases of the dental pulp and other dental issues affecting the vitality of teeth and establishes treatment plan.
- Treats exposure of the dental pulp by pulp capping or removal of the dental pulp from the pulp chamber and root canal.
- Performs complete root canal therapy on anterior, bicuspid, and molar teeth and provides any follow-up care to include management of complications for cases currently under treatment.
- Treats root canal obstructions, repairs internal root perforations and provides apexification/recalfication procedures.
- Provides periradicular surgery services to include surgery of the root surface, repair of a root perforation or resorptive defects, exploratory curettage to look for root fractures, broken instrument removal and accessory canal sealing.
- Places retrograde restorations during periradicular surgery when indicated.
- Provides root amputation of hemi section of a tooth.
- Intentionally reimplants traumatized teeth and splints affected teeth.
- Performs surgical procedures for isolation of a tooth with a rubber dam and prepares canals to fit preformed dowels or posts.
- Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree/Education: A graduate of ADA-accredited dental school with either a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
Certifications/Licensures: Must possess current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Must be board eligible or board certified in endodontics.
Possess a valid unrestricted license in at least one of the 50 states, and/or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or territories of the United States.
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: ACLS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BLS for Healthcare Providers?
- Do you have the following license or certification: board certification or board eligible?
- Do you have the following license or certification: unrestricted license to practice?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?