|Location||EIELSON AIR FORCE BASE, ALASKA|
CentralCare is currently looking for a qualified Clinical Psychologist to fill a position with the Eielson Air Force Base in AK. The ideal candidate will hold a current unrestricted license to practice psychology and have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a licensed Clinical Psychologist.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Psychologist
• Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander’s staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
• Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
• Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
• Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
• Consult with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
• Maintain accurate and current notes in electronic health record of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produce reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
• Participate in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
• Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist
• Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program
• Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology
• Basic Life Support certifications
• Minimum 1 year of experience as a licensed clinical psychologist
As an incentive, we offer extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal Holidays.
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for all employees. The company complies with applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Basic Life Support (BLS)?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Licensed Clinical Psychologist experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?